LEVEL 3 Teaching Assistant
Hardwick Green Primary Academy
Teaching Assistant Level 3
Fixed Term 1 Year – September 2018
Hours of work: 34 Hours per week, term time only (195 days)
We are looking for someone who can complement our highly skilled, friendly team and contribute to good practice in Early Years.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and energetic professional:
- Who is working at Level 3 or above
- Has recent experience working with children within Early Years
- Can form positive relationships with children, parents and staff
- Is able to use their initiative to support behaviour
- Has a proven track record of having a positive impact on children’s progress
- Is adaptable to situations and able to work effectively as part of a team
- Is an excellent communicator and role model
- Has good English/maths/computing skills
- Inspires and enthuses young people
- Is willing and able to cover classes at short notice
- Is willing to make a positive contribution to the development of our school
- Is willing to cover at lunch-times, as and when necessary
The post starts in September 2018. Please contact the school, if you wish to arrange a visit.
Hardwick Green Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service check and Disqualification by Association Disclosure.
The Amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975 (2013) provide that certain spent convictions and cautions are ‘protected’ and are not subject to disclosure to employers and cannot be taken into account. Guidance and criteria on the filtering of these cautions and convictions can be found on the Disclosure and Barring Service website.
All applicants are required to provide any information about unprotected criminal records in a separate sealed envelope marked ‘Confidential-Disclosure’ attached to their application form. The forwarding address is Mrs H Stuart, Academy Business Manager, Hardwick Green Primary Academy, Tithe Barn Road, Stockton on Tees, TS19 8WF.
References will be obtained before interview, please note on your application if you do not wish for your current employer to be contacted before interview.
Please send completed applications to:
Amy Gee – Acting Principal
Helen Stuart – Academy Business Manager
Closing Date: 2nd July 2018
Shortlisting: 3rd July 2018
Interviews: 5th July 2018