Hardwick Green Primary Academy is an exciting and dynamic place to work. We have an experienced and passionate leadership team, which is complimented by our dedicated and enthusiastic teaching, and support staff.
At Hardwick Green Primary Academy, we are committed to creating and maintaining a happy, stimulating, supportive and secure environment that fosters an eagerness to learn. Where the curriculum is broad, balanced, relevant, purposeful and challenging, pupils are assisted to believe in themselves to develop a positive, responsible attitude to learning so that their interests, strengths and talents progress.
Are you passionate about teaching and learning?
Are you inspirational?
Do you have high expectations of yourself and others?
Do you motivate colleagues?
Can you demonstrate analytical and organisational skills?
We are seeking to recruit a Principal who will:
- Be a highly motivated, energetic and successful leader with an exemplary track record in leading with integrity, creativity and resilience
- Be an enthusiastic, passionate practitioner, with QTS and at least 5 successful years classroom experience
- Continue to drive a compelling and inspiring vision with strategic leadership to progress the academy from good to outstanding.
- Make decisions with the best interests of the children at heart
- Have a positive impact and influence on children, colleagues and the wider community, generating a contagious passion for achieving high standards in learning and delivering outstanding teaching for all
- Have an endless curiosity and eagerness to learn and develop new knowledge, skills and experience to achieve the best way forward for the academy;
- Develop and empower colleagues to bring out their best, whilst holding them to account for delivering against clearly defined expectations and standards
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have successfully led a whole school development initiative that has had demonstrable impact on pupil progress and achievement.
We will provide:
- Keen and well behaved children, who enjoy coming to school
- A well-established academy where the whole team work as a family to make a difference
- A dynamic team that challenges pedagogical thinking based upon enquiry driven improvement
- A strong senior leadership team with an appetite for success
- A passionate commitment for collaboration from Enquire Learning Trust with 30 schools in the North East of England
Closing Date: 30 April 2018, 3.30pm
Interview Date: 10 May 2018
Please return applications to Mrs Helen Stuart via Email: email@example.com
or by Post: Mrs H Stuart, Academy Business Manager, Hardwick Green Primary Academy, Tithe Barn Road, Stockton on Tees, TS19 8WF.